JOB TITLE: Hire Supervisor (workshop based/mechanical)
LOCATION: Whisby, Lincolnshire
TYPE: Permanent Full Time (rota to cover shifts 7.45am – 5pm Monday to Friday, 7.45am – 3pm alternate Saturday)
TFM Hire currently has a vacancy for a full-time permanent Hire Supervisor. If you would like to work for a family run business, that provides services and products across a diverse range and you have the enthusiasm to work with suppliers and customers alike, then we would be interested in hearing from you. This is a growing business and the opportunity for a good career.
This is a key role within the business to manage the handover and maintenance of the hire fleet so you will be in a customer facing role. You will be working alongside shop staff who will manage the bookings, enquiries and invoicing.
Our hire equipment is available to view on www.tfmhire.co.uk. It is very diverse fleet covering excavators and manure spreaders down to cement mixers, wacker plates, lawn maintenance equipment (Honda engine), woodchippers and stump grinders.
Key Accountabilities will include:-
- Full responsibility for checking over hire equipment before and after hire
- Providing training to customers to hire equipment operation
- Service and maintenance of hire equipment
- Overseeing staff supporting the hire dept
- Operation of forklift for unloading palletised deliveries from lorries
Essential Criteria must include:-
- Mechanical experience (electrical, hydraulic, fault finding)
- A full and clean driving licence
Preferred Criteria (training can be provided)
- A counterbalance forklift licence
- Excavator 360 licence
- MWEP articulating boom licence
- Towing licence
- Making up of hydraulic pipes
The successful candidate will be dynamic, confident dealing with customers, maintaining high standards of professionalism and politeness at all times. We are a small team so flexibility to support the business needs is essential.
Please email your covering application letter and CV to Nikki@tfmcountrystore.co.uk. Referees will not be approached without the permission of the candidate first. The closing date for this post is midnight 20th September. Previous applicants need not reapply. Enquiries regarding the post welcomed.
TFM Country Stores is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.